One Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This forum is currently inactive.

One Sky is a custom text based roleplay site, set in a world beyond our own. Technologically modern, though taking place in a more ancient to medieval setting - you join the world as a mortal. The site is player driven as well as plot driven, with the backstory being only a basis for your character to get involved in this new world, known as Aleha.
Below is a list of important links that all members should read. The title of the linked topic is posted, with the date the topic was last updated. Ammends to the structure of this site occur quite often, so be sure to frequently check for updates. ♥
» The Storyline - 05/11/10 «
» The Map - 06/15/10 «
» The Rules - 11/04/10 «
» The System - 11/04/10 «
» The Availability - 11/04/10 «
» The Multiples - 11/04/10 «

Fatal Attraction :: Head Admin Avarice :: Co-Admin Last Temptation :: Polaris Measure :: Polaris

One Sky©
One Sky, One Destiny©
- The Creator -
[ The Founder & Head Admin ]

Custom Characters,
Equipment, Techniques,
Creatures, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Any creations, posts,
and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information
may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to
abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
© 2009 - 2011

Megz Corner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile
Race: Unknown
Class: Warrior
Title: Rogue Ninja

Megz Corner Empty
PostSubject: Megz Corner   Megz Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:09 pm

. . .

Okay. So, this is going to be my little corner where I sit and rant, or inform you guys about what's going on with me and stuff. Information will be limited, but enough to give you an idea. And I'll try to keep you all as updated as possible.

As for right now, I wanted to inform you all, as my members, that I am very ill. No, I'm not dying. So, don't freak out or something. Anyways, I haven't been making it to school much, so I have a lot of work to make up. I'm also trying very hard to get better as soon as possible, considering this is my Senior Year, and I would like to enjoy it, and graduate. Due to the amount of pain I am, I require some strong pain meds to manage. Therefore, I can range from completely loopy, to tired, to jittery. Regardless, I can't concentrate as well. Needless to say, I am also having a difficult time writing, and RPing. So I apologize to any of you that I might be in a topic with, but it will take me awhile to get back, seeing as I seriously just epicly suck at RPing right now. But I'll still be around, moderating the forum, and checking up on you guys. Just thought I'd let ya in on what's going on.

. . .

Back to top Go down
http://onesky.heavenforum.com
Avarice.
Game Master
Avarice.

Message : Theres a Reason for each word, each phrase, each glance each gaze.

Character Profile
Race: Elven
Class: Conjurer
Title: Kinslayer

Megz Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megz Corner   Megz Corner I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:10 pm

NOTICE---

She is sick and will be away for a few days, any questions should be PMed to me, and i'll get on them ASAP. I will be a little slower then Megs with my reply but please be patient until she returns, hope she feels better soon and we'll be on top of things once again.

Best Regards-

OS Staff
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

Megz Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megz Corner   Megz Corner I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:00 pm

. . .

I sincerely thank you all for your patience. And I especially thank Sterling for keeping you all updated, and holding the fort while I was gone. I am technically back.

There was a bit of a medical scare, as I obviously haven't been doing too well. The doctors are working hard to figure something out for me, but for now I must be patient. I may not be as active as I usually am, because I am still quite sick. Right now, I am extremely exhausted, and rather weak. In other words, I want to sleep a lot. Lol. So I may not be on at my usual hours, but I will try to check up on you guys as much as possible. <3

. . .

Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

Megz Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megz Corner   Megz Corner I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:27 pm

. . .

There has been a bit of a turn of unfortunate events on my side. That's life for ya. Anyways, my activity may not be as steady as usual. I will do my best to stop in as often as possible, once again, but I cannot promise I will be on for as long as I usually stay.

The thing is I've been quite sick, as some of you already know, and things haven't been progressing in the right direction lately. I wasn't able to receive the treatment I needed at the right time due to a small infection, and I only have until Friday to receive said treatment. If I do not, I don't know what will happen without this treatment, but I can presume my situation will worsen. This is merely a heads up on the matter, and note for any future absences on my part.

I apologize for any inconveniences I cause, being the Head Admin of the site, but as long as you remain patient, Sterling or I will try to take care of our responsibilities as soon as we can. Please be patient with me. I will try to get this place more active and fun when things settle down on my end. I'll try and keep you guys posted in the meantime.

. . .

Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

Megz Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megz Corner   Megz Corner I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥ wrote:
. . .

There has been a bit of a turn of unfortunate events on my side. That's life for ya. Anyways, my activity may not be as steady as usual. I will do my best to stop in as often as possible, once again, but I cannot promise I will be on for as long as I usually stay.

The thing is I've been quite sick, as some of you already know, and things haven't been progressing in the right direction lately. I wasn't able to receive the treatment I needed at the right time due to a small infection, and I only have until Friday to receive said treatment. If I do not, I don't know what will happen without this treatment, but I can presume my situation will worsen. This is merely a heads up on the matter, and note for any future absences on my part.

I apologize for any inconveniences I cause, being the Head Admin of the site, but as long as you remain patient, Sterling or I will try to take care of our responsibilities as soon as we can. Please be patient with me. I will try to get this place more active and fun when things settle down on my end. I'll try and keep you guys posted in the meantime.

. . .

My internet has been failing on me, epically. So along with being really sick, and busy with catching up on school work, internet problems are keeping me from the site. It's taken me several tries just to post this up, as the internet keeps going out on me, then comes back for a few seconds. But I felt that you guys deserved some kind of post explaining my absence, so I continued to try until I finally got this posted. I quoted the above, because this is practically just an addition to the note, so yeah. I love you guys! Sorry I haven't been around... ;w;

. . .

Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

Megz Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megz Corner   Megz Corner I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:46 pm

. . .

For once, I have some good news! I just had a procedure done yesterday, and although the prep put me through hell and back, I received a good diagnosis. The treatment I have been getting every eight weeks is indeed working, and I am expected to enter remission soon. There will be some ups and downs, of course. However, this news is the best I've had in months, so I'm rather happy. This means I shouldn't be sick as often, and I can direct more attention to the site. I thank those of you who have been patient with me, and I'll do my best to better the site - I don't want to let you guys down.

On another note, my break starts soon. Also, my internet has been less buggy, and I'm hoping I'm not jinxing it. I've caught up on school work, and I should be back into the swing of things really soon. I missed you guys, and can't wait to RP with you again! <3

. . .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Megz Corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megz Corner   Megz Corner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Megz Corner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Sky :: Information :: Rules & Announcements-
Jump to: