One Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This forum is currently inactive.

One Sky is a custom text based roleplay site, set in a world beyond our own. Technologically modern, though taking place in a more ancient to medieval setting - you join the world as a mortal. The site is player driven as well as plot driven, with the backstory being only a basis for your character to get involved in this new world, known as Aleha.
Below is a list of important links that all members should read. The title of the linked topic is posted, with the date the topic was last updated. Ammends to the structure of this site occur quite often, so be sure to frequently check for updates. ♥
» The Storyline - 05/11/10 «
» The Map - 06/15/10 «
» The Rules - 11/04/10 «
» The System - 11/04/10 «
» The Availability - 11/04/10 «
» The Multiples - 11/04/10 «

Fatal Attraction :: Head Admin Avarice :: Co-Admin Last Temptation :: Polaris Measure :: Polaris

One Sky©
One Sky, One Destiny©
- The Creator -
[ The Founder & Head Admin ]

Custom Characters,
Equipment, Techniques,
Creatures, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Any creations, posts,
and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information
may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to
abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
© 2009 - 2011

Jump Start it!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avarice.
Game Master
Avarice.

Message : Theres a Reason for each word, each phrase, each glance each gaze.

Character Profile
Race: Elven
Class: Conjurer
Title: Kinslayer

Jump Start it!  Empty
PostSubject: Jump Start it!    Jump Start it!  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:34 pm

Hey Guys, Avarice here.

I wanted to give a sort of "Call to Arms" for OS. I know a lot of you have put in a lot of work on this site, Members included. You've stuck around through the hard slow times and through the more lively times. So this is a Message for you.

OS, is Ready for members. So from now to January First We will be sponsoring an Event made by myself. Its Known as The Recruit and be Rewarded. This will last from now until December 31st, So that if your relatives come in for Thanksgiving and Christmas, Be sure to get them involved too!

This is going to be an incentive for you to recruit as many people that you can find. For each member you recruit 100 PP will be rewarded to you. If they are recruited they must make a character and in the last Section of the profile after the History put a small section that says "Recruited by ________ <- Your Name here"

Code:

[b]Recruited By[/b][i]
[/i]

Theres the Template for it. Now you only get rewarded if they actually make a character and get approved. Which is why the PP given is so high. This applies to members who are already on the site as well. Like i know Rodyn invited his friend over, and since the event wasn't started yet, i'll let him be allowed to use the friend who is already a member of the site as a first step. But if they already have a character, then sorry this cannot apply to you. :[

Rules

1. You may only utilize this once per day.
2. Players who create 2 Characters, Only are credited for 1. (Meaning you couldn't get 200 for getting 2 characters out of the person)

Thats it thats all the rules!

This Event also applies to the moderators. So Sean and Megan, Get recruiting too!

http://onesky.heavenforum.org/forum.htm

Heres the Link for the Site

https://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=142392422463177

Our Facebook Page

So Get out there and Recruit Recruit Recruit!

Back to top Go down

Jump Start it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Sky :: Information :: Rules & Announcements-
Jump to: