One Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This forum is currently inactive.

One Sky is a custom text based roleplay site, set in a world beyond our own. Technologically modern, though taking place in a more ancient to medieval setting - you join the world as a mortal. The site is player driven as well as plot driven, with the backstory being only a basis for your character to get involved in this new world, known as Aleha.
Below is a list of important links that all members should read. The title of the linked topic is posted, with the date the topic was last updated. Ammends to the structure of this site occur quite often, so be sure to frequently check for updates. ♥
» The Storyline - 05/11/10 «
» The Map - 06/15/10 «
» The Rules - 11/04/10 «
» The System - 11/04/10 «
» The Availability - 11/04/10 «
» The Multiples - 11/04/10 «

Fatal Attraction :: Head Admin Avarice :: Co-Admin Last Temptation :: Polaris Measure :: Polaris

One Sky©
One Sky, One Destiny©
- The Creator -
[ The Founder & Head Admin ]

Custom Characters,
Equipment, Techniques,
Creatures, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Any creations, posts,
and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information
may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to
abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
© 2009 - 2011

Attention, please.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile
Race: Unknown
Class: Warrior
Title: Rogue Ninja

Attention, please. Empty
PostSubject: Attention, please.   Attention, please. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:06 pm

. . .

Dear Members,

Obviously, this site isn't working out the way I wanted it to, as I've already stated. And it's not only killing my hope for the future of this forum, but for the future of my hobby, RPing. Nonetheless, I'm not going to just give up. In fact, I'd like to give it another try, and possibly start with a clean slate. So I'm gathering the few of you who are still around, to read this topic, and hopefully post some feedback regarding my ideas, and the future of this site.

I've come to realize that a custom fantasy RPG like this site, depends on a straight forward storyline/plot/background, and a stable setting. I left the storyline for One Sky pretty open, to leave room for development by its members. I also created a huge world, and even drew a map of it all, so characters could explore all over. Now, I see, that these decisions did the opposite of what I intended them to do, and indeed hurt the site.

I'm thinking of either making a bunch of changes to this site, to make it more favorable. However, this might prove much more difficult for me, because it would include scrapping a lot of my original ideas in the process. Or I could start anew, with a new site, a whole new world, and a whole new plot. Although lots of things would be different, it would be influenced a lot by this site, seeing as I still love this world, and I know quite a few of you do, too.

So what I'm asking is for your input, as members, and friends. I want to hear what you have to say, regarding the future of this site. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Megz

. . .

Back to top Go down
http://onesky.heavenforum.com
Adam
Adam

Attention, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention, please.   Attention, please. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:30 pm

I'm not sure a whole new site would be the best option, but I've got some free time and I'd like to contribute here more frequently for your sake, Megan.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile
Race: Unknown
Class: Warrior
Title: Rogue Ninja

Attention, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention, please.   Attention, please. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 6:45 pm

For those of you who don't already know, I have created a new site. This is whole new world, with some influence from this site. It is not even close to being done, but if you are interested, let me know. The more people we have helping, the quicker we can get everything up and ready. And yes, this means that I will be shutting this site down eventually. If you haven't already saved anything you'd like to keep, I suggest doing so. Don't worry though, I won't just delete everything. I haven't decided whether or not I'll just close the site, or delete it. Regardless, I'll let you guys know when I do decide.
Back to top Go down
http://onesky.heavenforum.com
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile
Race: Human
Class: Cleric
Title: Monk

Attention, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention, please.   Attention, please. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Yeah uh. I just got finished with my winter classes.. Lol. Honestly, I think starting anew was probably the best choice for you. The site didn't do what you originally intended it to do. Anyways, feel free to PM or e-mail me; I'm up for helping you out in any way possible. Just drop me a line, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attention, please. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention, please.   Attention, please. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention, please.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Sky :: Social :: Discussion & Feedback-
Jump to: