One Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This forum is currently inactive.

One Sky is a custom text based roleplay site, set in a world beyond our own. Technologically modern, though taking place in a more ancient to medieval setting - you join the world as a mortal. The site is player driven as well as plot driven, with the backstory being only a basis for your character to get involved in this new world, known as Aleha.
Below is a list of important links that all members should read. The title of the linked topic is posted, with the date the topic was last updated. Ammends to the structure of this site occur quite often, so be sure to frequently check for updates. ♥
» The Storyline - 05/11/10 «
» The Map - 06/15/10 «
» The Rules - 11/04/10 «
» The System - 11/04/10 «
» The Availability - 11/04/10 «
» The Multiples - 11/04/10 «

Fatal Attraction :: Head Admin Avarice :: Co-Admin Last Temptation :: Polaris Measure :: Polaris

One Sky©
One Sky, One Destiny©
- The Creator -
[ The Founder & Head Admin ]

Custom Characters,
Equipment, Techniques,
Creatures, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Any creations, posts,
and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information
may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to
abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
© 2009 - 2011

Anyone up for some RP?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fourth
Elite Member
Fourth

Character Profile
Race: Human
Class: Soldier
Title: Knight/Trainer

Anyone up for some RP? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Wanted to probe the inhabitants of Onesky before I create an RP thread that no one will want to/be able to join. I have a newly approved soldier (http://onesky.heavenforum.org/human-f13/cassius-t205.htm#1782) and I was looking to RP somewhere in Kreine. Any takers? I'm more than flexible on location/plot/etc.
Back to top Go down
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile
Class: Cleric
Title: Monk

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:55 pm

How about joining Kiara and me in our RP instead? I don't think she would mind, it's an open RP after all. I wouldn't mind throwing a third person into the mix!
Back to top Go down
Fourth
Elite Member
Fourth

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:04 pm

If you guys don't mind, I would enjoy a little RP. Is there any posting order or should I just jump in?
Back to top Go down
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:06 pm

You can go ahead and jump in now. I guess the order will be Kiara, me, then you.
Back to top Go down
Fourth
Elite Member
Fourth

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:40 am

Anybody else want to RP? I'm willing to throw my character into multiple threads if anyone is looking to get their character involved.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile
Race: Unknown
Class: Warrior
Title: Rogue Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:13 am

Just make sure you're in no more than two at a time. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://onesky.heavenforum.com
Fourth
Elite Member
Fourth

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:45 pm

Check! Actually that little fact eluded me so I'm glad you mentioned something about it Anyone up for some RP? 996897
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:48 pm

No problem. It was just enforced at the beginning of the month, so don't worry about it. Just have fun~
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Lightning

Character Profile
Race: Familiar - Wolf Fang
Title: Arc. Ravager

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:03 pm

I'd gladly start a topic off with someone, or even just join if it's already in progress.

So if you're still willing Fourth, I'll kick off my characters first topic with you ^..^
Back to top Go down
Fourth
Elite Member
Fourth

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:26 pm

That works for me Lightning. I'm right behind ya! ...errr, you know what I mean Anyone up for some RP? 318204
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Aspiring Member
Vergil

Character Profile
Class: Royalty
Title: King

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:19 pm

You guys gave me an Idea O.o
And lol Fourth, so that's the kind of person you are Razz
Back to top Go down
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:51 pm

That's wrong, man. Majorly wrong!
Back to top Go down
Fourth
Elite Member
Fourth

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:21 pm

I'm just securin' the rear! He's th' Lightnin', and I'm bringin' th' Thunder! Ain't nothin' wrong with that! lol
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:24 pm

If you guys don't behave and keep spamming this topic, I'm gonna move it to spam. .x.
Back to top Go down
Fourth
Elite Member
Fourth

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:10 pm

*whipcrack, cowers* Whats was your idea Vergil? Was it for RP?
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Aspiring Member
Vergil

Character Profile
Class: Royalty
Title: King

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:44 pm

yep Smile
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Lightning

Character Profile
Race: Familiar - Wolf Fang
Title: Arc. Ravager

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:28 pm

Umm...I'm not sure I do Fourth o.O'
Anyways..lol.

Nonetheless, there is another "Thunder" that I'd like to throw in if two characters are ever allowed. xD

I'll start the topic as soon as I can, a lot of stuff just spilled over my to-do-list..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone up for some RP?   Anyone up for some RP? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone up for some RP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Sky :: Social :: Discussion & Feedback-
Jump to: