One Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This forum is currently inactive.

One Sky is a custom text based roleplay site, set in a world beyond our own. Technologically modern, though taking place in a more ancient to medieval setting - you join the world as a mortal. The site is player driven as well as plot driven, with the backstory being only a basis for your character to get involved in this new world, known as Aleha.
Below is a list of important links that all members should read. The title of the linked topic is posted, with the date the topic was last updated. Ammends to the structure of this site occur quite often, so be sure to frequently check for updates. ♥
» The Storyline - 05/11/10 «
» The Map - 06/15/10 «
» The Rules - 11/04/10 «
» The System - 11/04/10 «
» The Availability - 11/04/10 «
» The Multiples - 11/04/10 «

Fatal Attraction :: Head Admin Avarice :: Co-Admin Last Temptation :: Polaris Measure :: Polaris

One Sky©
One Sky, One Destiny©
- The Creator -
[ The Founder & Head Admin ]

Custom Characters,
Equipment, Techniques,
Creatures, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Any creations, posts,
and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information
may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to
abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
© 2009 - 2011

A walk in the hall.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
☽☠ѕнιмυ-nнanaмegaмι☠☾
☽☠ѕнιмυ-nнanaмegaмι☠☾

Title : Fantasi'c member

Character Profile
Race: Human
Class: Royalty
Title: Princess - Illusionist

A walk in the hall.  Empty
PostSubject: A walk in the hall.    A walk in the hall.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:47 pm

Karisa continued to carry the jacket of the mysterious mans through a hallway in the castle. The hall had dark red walls with pictures that were interesting to her. Karisa looked to her left and saw a chair that looked confy for now. She walked over there and sat on it. It was like it was made just for power napping. Her mind went away from realism and went to fantasy. She could imagine rose vines,waterfalls,fairies,elves and all liveing and non liveing things. Her mind was like a world of it's own, a light that would never dim or darkness that would never have a speck of light. Karisa's eyes were changeing colors as she thought such things as love,family and things she has never had in her life. She doesn't remember anything and she wished she could but then she thought what would happen if she found out something and she then wished she didn't find out?

Moments later she opened her eyes and looked up and saw the ceiling that continued on and on forever. She couldn't stop wondering where it ended and where the start of the hallway was. It was like she was lost now. In her mind,at heart,soul and now she feels lost in the castle. Karisa got up and ran through the halls and looks around, her eyes turn lost and white and her lips are bit from her own teeth as she wonders where she's at. Karisa then stopped and looked on and saw that she wasn't getting anywhere. Karisa then stood against the wall dusting off her beautiful goddess looking dress and brushing her long silky hair down. Her hair rests on her shoulder and the top is curled a lil covering her right eye and side of the face. Karisa sighs and looks down. Thinking,thinking on what to do in the future and what will become of her. Her heart is once more touched by light like what happened in the Ball room. Karisa wonders what and why it's doing that but then doesn't mind. It felt nice,warm and conferting, unlike how she has felt all those years. She looked up and looked at a picture, the picture of the royal family. She looked at a little girl picture, she looked as if she was 3 or so years old. Karisa studied it and sighed. She couldn't see any other pictures of the little girl so she just kept looking at the one picture.
Back to top Go down
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile
Class: Cleric
Title: Monk

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the hall.    A walk in the hall.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:28 pm

"Oh, there you are!"

Running through the halls was a lightly tanned man, whose eyes and hair were both yellow in their color. He was waving at the girl, who probably had no idea he was trying to get her attention. Finally catching up to her, Rodyn stopped right behind her, placing his hands on his knees, panting a bit. It would appear that he had been running for a long time, which in truth... was the truth! He had scoured nearly the entire castle looking for the girl, hoping that his jacket wasn't a burden to her. He wouldn't have been surprised if she had just dropped it and left it somewhere.

"Hey uh.. wow. Hey. Haha, sorry for just dropping my jacket on you like that. You seemed like you were cold, so I was hoping it would've warmed you up a bit, but you seem to be better already."

Standing up straight, he looked at the painting the girl was looking at, tilting his head to the side for a bit. It appeared to be a family of some sort, but Rodyn wouldn't have any who they were. They appeared to be royalty; which made sense, seeing as they were inside of a castle. Perhaps it was a family from long ago?

Rubbing the back of his head, he turned his attention back to the girl.

"Oh, right, I forgot. The name's Rodyn. Thanks for holding onto that jacket for me.. it's kind of special, to me. You exploring the castle or something?"

Awaiting the girl's reply, Rodyn stood there with his hands in his pockets, and a broad smile on his face. Purposefully not asking back for his jacket as of yet, he looked as friendly as anyone could be.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Aspiring Member
Vergil

Character Profile
Title: King

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the hall.    A walk in the hall.  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Walking out of the secret passage, he closed the door behind him and walked out of the hall, going to the right and walking straight towards the ballroom. As he walked straight forward with a look that could kill someone, he noticed another person in the hall. It was a girl, though he didnt recall seeing her at the party. She was carrying a jacket with her. He was angry that the fools in the basement screwed up and let a creature out of their sights. For that, he was about to kill them all without remorse, where it not true that they had to create the thing wich would make him King of the entire world.

Walking past her, he stopped and started talking now that he didnt have to look at someone. It was one of the things Vergil didnt like.

WILL FINISH POST TOMORROW
I AM TIRED
Back to top Go down
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile
Class: Cleric
Title: Monk

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the hall.    A walk in the hall.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:36 am

[Topic exit, going to make another RP somewhere else. :o]
Back to top Go down
☽☠ѕнιмυ-nнanaмegaмι☠☾
☽☠ѕнιмυ-nнanaмegaмι☠☾

Title : Fantasi'c member

Character Profile
Title: Princess - Illusionist

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the hall.    A walk in the hall.  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:23 pm

[exits]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk in the hall.    A walk in the hall.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk in the hall.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Sky :: Aleha :: Meika :: Adilet :: Kreine :: Castle :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: