One Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This forum is currently inactive.

One Sky is a custom text based roleplay site, set in a world beyond our own. Technologically modern, though taking place in a more ancient to medieval setting - you join the world as a mortal. The site is player driven as well as plot driven, with the backstory being only a basis for your character to get involved in this new world, known as Aleha.
Below is a list of important links that all members should read. The title of the linked topic is posted, with the date the topic was last updated. Ammends to the structure of this site occur quite often, so be sure to frequently check for updates. ♥
» The Storyline - 05/11/10 «
» The Map - 06/15/10 «
» The Rules - 11/04/10 «
» The System - 11/04/10 «
» The Availability - 11/04/10 «
» The Multiples - 11/04/10 «

Fatal Attraction :: Head Admin Avarice :: Co-Admin Last Temptation :: Polaris Measure :: Polaris

One Sky©
One Sky, One Destiny©
- The Creator -
[ The Founder & Head Admin ]

Custom Characters,
Equipment, Techniques,
Creatures, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Any creations, posts,
and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information
may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to
abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
© 2009 - 2011

Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile
Race: Human
Class: Cleric
Title: Monk

Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn]   Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:20 pm

He laughed as soon as he heard the question, a big hearty one at that. Head thrown back, his eyes faced the ceiling for a while before he brought them back down, smiling once again at her. He shook his head slightly, and shrugged.

"Funny thing about that. I don't even know myself - I keep wondering why I'm just sticking around. To be fair, the truth is that I wanted to get to know you a bit more, but that's not the sole reason I'm sticking around.. at least I think so? Haha, I'm not even sure myself, y'know."

It was something he had been pondering for a while now, and he had no real idea how to respond to her, other than what he just said.

"The original reason why I wanted to talk to you today was to discuss that, actually. I wanted to leave, but when I saw you this morning, it vanished. This is all too strange, for me. I'm used to not sticking around, so, I'm kind of confused, honestly."

Rubbing his thumbs against her hands, he smiled again, letting the smile go after a while.

"I think.. I just.. for once, I don't feel alone in the world. You know what I mean? I've found a great friend in you. I mean, I've had friends before, but.. I don't know."

His face had washed over with confusion - he didn't even know what he was saying anymore. He put a quick grin on his face one last time, trying to think through all the smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Character Profile
Class: Royalty
Title: Infanta

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn]   Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:14 pm

"You are staying here? Because of...me?" She couldn't believe someone would stay in a place so long just to stick around with her. It surprised her that Rodyn did do so. She knew that the both of them had shared a bond within the time that he was here, they shared a bond since they first met. It was special and heartwarming to hear him say so. She felt warm on the inside, and smiled.

"That's really kind of you, and I believe you are a great friend as well." She said it shyly. This caused her face to warm, flushing red once again. Geez, he makes me blush a whole lot she would think casually, like a real girl to a friend. She didn't have many, and it was nice to actually have a true one. He was possibly her first real friend.

"That is honestly the nicest thing anyone has done for me." She would tell him as no one has ever stayed because of her. A lot of people have walked out of her life, even her parents had. The King, her own cousin, never did pay much attention to her either. Rodyn on the other hand did stay for her. She liked Rodyn, she liked him a lot.

Back to top Go down
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn]   Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:05 pm

"Oh..oh! Good. Yeah, heh. Was hoping you weren't think I was being some sort of creepy guy. Lots of those types around, y'know? Ah, I'm just going to stop talking for now."

Rodyn lifted his hands off of hers, standing up, stretching a bit. They had been sitting for a while. He hadn't even noticed, but as he looked out the window, it was well past lunch time. As usual, he wasn't hungry at all, but time had just flown by without him even realizing it.

"Didn't even realize the time. Hope you don't have any important appointments to keep.. do you?"

His hands raised to his eyes, rubbing them a bit. They really had been sitting for a long time, and his eyes even felt a tad bit tired. Not of sleep, but rather of just doing nothing but staring at one girl for a prolonged period of time. He honestly didn't know how to react in this situation. He hadn't much experience with girls, at all. Was Brielle being nice? Were what they were feeling something that only friends shared? He needed to clear his head.

"I really shouldn't have taken up much of your time but.. tomorrow night. Can I see you again? We can go to that circus where we saw those street performers. Or do.. something. A-anyways. *Ahem!* I need to go out a bit, decide what I'm going to be doing for the next few days.. maybe find a home around here, or something. I don't know.. heh. So.. tomorrow night?"

Picking back up his wrappings, he was tying it around his head again, tucking his hair into the seams here and there. It felt constricting, wearing his hair like this again, but he wasn't going to just leave his things just lying about around the place.
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn]   Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:21 pm

She felt bad once he removed his hands off of hers but once he had mentioned the circus, Brielle was more than confused. She was confused and happy. She had never been to a town circus, and this would be her first time. But by the way he had said it, she was thinking that this would be like a date.

"Al-all right. Tomorrow would be fine then." Brielle was shocked. Had he just asked her out? She had never gone anywhere with another guy alone. Not even the men her parents chose had ever been out with her alone. But this was Rodyn, she was sure he had no real romantic feelings for her. This wouldn't be a real date, it would be a friends' night out. She didn't really know what to expect.

"Tomorrow night it is. Will we both meet each other there?" She smiled, but in reality she was scared of getting lost. She had only been in town a few times and those times she didn't really know how to make her way back. Brielle had a slight blush on her face, both out of embarrassment and worry. She really had no idea how to make it towards the place.

"If you'd like, I could help you find a place." She whispered, hoping he could hear it. She knew she wouldn't be much help. She knew that. She just wanted to spend a bit more time with him though she knew that it would be a bit pointless as he was moving in the village.
Back to top Go down
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn]   Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:26 am

"Hmn? Oh uh, it's not too far from the castle, actually. I think. I would come pick you up here, but don't know how the guards would respond to someone outside the main gates yelling for you to come outside."

Rodyn grinned his silly joke off, placing his hands at his sides, slipping them into his makeshift pockets. He shrugged after a while, a playful frown set upon his face. She then mentioned trying to help him find a place, and he rubbed his chin at the thought of it. He reasoned she mentioned it so quietly because she was a bit embarrased at the whole situation.

"Well, I'm not going to do it anytime soon. Find a place, I mean. Need to grab hold of some money.. I got some things I can pawn off, useless trinkets really. And maybe find an oddjob here or there abouts. I'll be alright in the woods for now, got a makeshift camp out there.."

Rambling on, he realized Brielle was probably a bit shocked to hear such things. Maybe. He wasn't about to judge this girl now, someone who had taken the time to get to know the real him.

"Heh, wouldn't it be funny if I got a job working as a courier or scout for the castle? Who knows, I might get sent off on a secret mission for ya!" He laughed a bit at that thought, but relished the thought of being able to see Brielle even more than he did now - and he wouldn't have to go sneaking about to do it, either.
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn]   Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:40 am

"Oh all right, I'll meet you there then." She didn't want him to get intimidated by the castle guards and she would hate being rushed. It was probably for the better that he wouldn't be picking her up at the moment. Not many people thought it was proper as they would think they weren't that close yet. Surely her parents would be shocked seeing her with a man, they would think they were seeing each other.

"That sounds rather adventurous." She complemented him. He was making his life sound like some adventure hero in a novel. He also made his life seem more and more like a faerie tale. It was grand and filled with stories and adventures to come. She was a bit jealous. She never even had ever been to a forrest before, unless you could count her garden.

Oh the adventures she had were all made believe. She even fantasized a dragon in one of her plays, pretending that a handsome prince was to come and save her. She didn't believe that princes were all that brave, she'd rather be with a knight in shining armor. Though in faerie tales it worked out that way but in reality, royalty scoffed at the thought of their blood being mixed with commoner blood. It also wasn't right to even associate with them on such a personal level. But she was breaking all the rules now, wasn't she.

"That would interesting." She said with a giggle at the end. It would be fun to have him stick around some more on a legal basis. The thought of him being by her plenty made her heart flutter. She didn't know why, but she tried to avoid the feeling. Instead, she flashed him a small delighted smile.
Back to top Go down
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn]   Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:16 pm

"Hmn, let's agree to meet halfway, at least. At the fountain? That's pretty much in the middle. Sounds good? Good."

He almost didn't wait for her to answer, and he was making his way to the window that was in the room, looking down from it outside. The view was perfect.

"Eh, not too adventurous. Some people have no choice in the matter, actually. It's a life that I might be much too used to.. I think I'll actually be glad to have somewhere to call 'home' again."

It was true, no where was home for Rodyn these past years. It wasn't a hard life, but it was a life that lacked any sort of responsibility. He didn't need to do anything much - just continue traveling and making sure to help people out along the way.

But, he could honestly say now - this place was his. Well, not yet, at least.

Jumping up on the window sill, he pushed on the middle of the window, unlocking it, a gust a wind blowing in, causing his clothing to ruffle in the wind.

"Maybe one day we'll go on an adventure together, eh?"

He chuckled, and then leaped forward, out of the window. He dropped fast, but right in the middle of the air, he leaped again, this time landing timely on top of the wall leading to outside of the castle. Turning around, he waited to see if Brielle was at the window, and waved, jumping down from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn]   Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:10 am

She watched him leap out of the window. First she feared for him, hoping that he wouldn't trip or fall or even worse...die. But then she saw how skilled he was in this and she slapped herself silly for worrying too much. She herself leaned out of the window, though her body was still inside. The cool wind blew her hair towards her face and she struggled to keep it tidy. She caught sight of him waving at her and she couldn't help but wave back.

Once she made sure he was gone, she would close the window again and tell the servants to clean the place up. She was well mannered and said it nicely. She would then go up towards her room, and shut the doors properly. Inspecting her closet she had ran her fingers through just about every dress in there until she found the perfect one. Feeling giddy, she put the dress in a place with better accessibility. Here is the dress she would be wearing tomorrow. It was perfect.

"Well, good night." She said out loud. As if he could hear that. She smiled, feeling sheepish for just saying that. Without hesitation she switched into a night gown and brushed her hair. She would then prepare herself for bed. Just before that though she would turn the lights off and navigate throughout the dark room.

Finding her soft mattress she would make her way into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn]   Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Sliding down the wall, Rodyn kept going down until he was finally sitting at the base of the wall, leaning his back into it, looking up into the night sky. His eyes closed for a moment, taking in a breather from the slight excursion, and then tilted his head back so that the crown of his head were touching to the wall as well. Opening his eyes, he let out a slight sigh, staring at the stars in the sky.

Tomorrow night.. heh. I better get a move on.. good night, princess.

Getting up, he pushed himself up from the ground, dusting himself off once he was standing up straight. He also then pushed himself away from the wall, turning towards where the castle gate was. Walking towards it, he started to also walk away from it, so that he were walking diagonally, until he reached the main road. Going down it, he made his way back to town.

For now, he would look for an area to sleep, and then get ready for tomorrow. He had much to do before their evening together.

[Topic Exit]

(I'll make a new topic sometime during the weekend, I'll post it in the fountain area, see ya there kairbear~)
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn]   Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:58 pm

(mkay Sock Monkey Smile )

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn]   Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea Time~ [P;Rodyn]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2