One Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This forum is currently inactive.

One Sky is a custom text based roleplay site, set in a world beyond our own. Technologically modern, though taking place in a more ancient to medieval setting - you join the world as a mortal. The site is player driven as well as plot driven, with the backstory being only a basis for your character to get involved in this new world, known as Aleha.
Below is a list of important links that all members should read. The title of the linked topic is posted, with the date the topic was last updated. Ammends to the structure of this site occur quite often, so be sure to frequently check for updates. ♥
» The Storyline - 05/11/10 «
» The Map - 06/15/10 «
» The Rules - 11/04/10 «
» The System - 11/04/10 «
» The Availability - 11/04/10 «
» The Multiples - 11/04/10 «

Fatal Attraction :: Head Admin Avarice :: Co-Admin Last Temptation :: Polaris Measure :: Polaris

One Sky©
One Sky, One Destiny©
- The Creator -
[ The Founder & Head Admin ]

Custom Characters,
Equipment, Techniques,
Creatures, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Any creations, posts,
and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information
may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to
abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
© 2009 - 2011

Greetings.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takuma
Aspiring Member
Takuma

Character Profile
Race: Human
Class: Conjurer
Title: Summoner

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:43 am

Registered after taking a good look over some the rules and story-

I go by Reosoul on most sites I join on, but feel free to go by Takuma, since it's what I registered with(character name).

I've RPed for more than 7 or 8 years now, only actually feeling 'comfortable' about it all for the past 3. I found my niche(Psychopathic characters) and still work on getting better with other types of characters(Such as characters who are.... nice. *cringe*).

My hobbies/interests are as follows:

Games, lots of them. I mostly game on the PC and PS2(Nostalgia can be a kick in the teeth), and my favored genres are horror, a good chunk of twitchy-FPS games, puzzle games, and Real-time strategy. I tried to get into real RPG games, but outside of stuff made by Bioware(Such as Mass Effect and Dragon Age) I can't get into it. Final Fantasy ish garbage! And I've played a bit of WoW, got a few server firsts(Killed some big ugly boss before everyone else and now haz an ego about it), then retired. :X

I likes books and movies, again, mostly horror, sci-fi, or psychological films and novels. "Fight Club" is my favorite movie, David Fincher is an excellent artist.

Music, well, I'll listen to just about anything but rap. I prefer instrumental music, electronica(maybe even a little trance), but I really like my some Hard Rock and Metal. Metallica and Megadeth! =D

Er, well, I really did rant with this. Suppose I could give more information than my interests in electronic media... I'm a nice guy up until the moment you cross me and it can be hard to really earn my respect(Yes, one earns respect, one does not 'deserve' it). I'm 21, soon to be 22- I find the older I grow the more I realize the less I know. Not sure if that's good or bad, but I keep an open mind, even while trying so hard to be a rebel(I don't like bein' handled). I grew up on a farm but I can build a PC faster than I can shoe a horse.

If you stuck to reading the end of this(or just skipped to the end, TL;DR!), thank you and I hope to RP with you all soon.

(And this is here because I haven't placed enough extraneous comments in parenthesis.)

Back to top Go down
Avarice.
Game Master
Avarice.

Message : Theres a Reason for each word, each phrase, each glance each gaze.

Character Profile
Race: Elven
Title: Kinslayer

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Fucking christ are you a copy of me?
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile
Race: Unknown
Class: Warrior
Title: Rogue Ninja

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Lol. Awesome. It's a pleasure to meet such an interesting character, and I have a feeling you'll get along well with the members here. I know I already like you! Haha. Anyways, welcome. :]
Back to top Go down
http://onesky.heavenforum.com
Takuma
Aspiring Member
Takuma

Character Profile
Race: Human
Title: Summoner

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:27 am

Avarice. wrote:
Fucking christ are you a copy of me?

Perhaps, 6 billion+ people on the planet, there has to be some serious personality-overlap out there. Ever have the urge to shoot noisy fowl with a paintball gun?

Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥ wrote:
Lol. Awesome. It's a pleasure to meet such an interesting character, and I have a feeling you'll get along well with the members here. I know I already like you! Haha. Anyways, welcome. :]

Thank you, hopefully I can learn more about the rest of you folks, such as credit card information. Will try and get my character profile up at least by the weekend. @_@ Which should happen, unless I hit a roadblock, get hammered, etc.
Back to top Go down
Avarice.
Game Master
Avarice.

Message : Theres a Reason for each word, each phrase, each glance each gaze.

Character Profile
Race: Elven
Title: Kinslayer

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:43 pm

Takuma wrote:
Perhaps, 6 billion+ people on the planet, there has to be some serious personality-overlap out there. Ever have the urge to shoot noisy fowl with a paintball gun?

Airsoft. But yes none the less. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings.   Greetings. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Sky :: Social :: Introductions & Vacations-
Jump to: