One Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This forum is currently inactive.

One Sky is a custom text based roleplay site, set in a world beyond our own. Technologically modern, though taking place in a more ancient to medieval setting - you join the world as a mortal. The site is player driven as well as plot driven, with the backstory being only a basis for your character to get involved in this new world, known as Aleha.
Below is a list of important links that all members should read. The title of the linked topic is posted, with the date the topic was last updated. Ammends to the structure of this site occur quite often, so be sure to frequently check for updates. ♥
» The Storyline - 05/11/10 «
» The Map - 06/15/10 «
» The Rules - 11/04/10 «
» The System - 11/04/10 «
» The Availability - 11/04/10 «
» The Multiples - 11/04/10 «

Fatal Attraction :: Head Admin Avarice :: Co-Admin Last Temptation :: Polaris Measure :: Polaris

One Sky©
One Sky, One Destiny©
- The Creator -
[ The Founder & Head Admin ]

Custom Characters,
Equipment, Techniques,
Creatures, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Any creations, posts,
and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information
may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to
abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
© 2009 - 2011

Requesting bodies for a plot.

Go down 
+2
Rodyn
Takuma
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Takuma
Aspiring Member
Takuma

Character Profile
Race: Human
Class: Conjurer
Title: Summoner

Requesting bodies for a plot. Empty
PostSubject: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:43 pm

Looking to kick off my character with something a bit more exciting than him stumbling into some backwater tavern(and immediately being walked out the door because he's twelve).

-

A slaver caravan operating within the Theas forest recently delivered a shipment of poor, homeless, wanderers, and otherwise forgettable people to a cultist group known as the "Harvesters". Little is actually known about the cult besides rumors, and has proven to be incredibly difficult to locate and infiltrate due to the cult operating and different 'Cells'. The most that could be known about the Cult is that they're suspected of having some illusions of reaching god-like power through kidnapping aspiring and accomplished mages, and harvesting their power with magic. It is not known how this is done, but most seem to suspect dismemberment and removal of the organs. The particular cell within the Theas forest has been attempting to pull powerful spirits back from the Abyss, it is unclear why they seek to do this or for what reason they needed slaves to accomplish this task.

Takuma was one of the unfortunate to be delivered to the Harvesters. The rituals took place within a run-down castle, it's walls having fallen into rubble and gates burnt to splinters after the last time it was sacked. However, the intricate dungeon and prison network remained intact below the castle and was perfectly secluded.

Obviously, everything did not go to plan. Only a day after the planned ritual, a delirious slaver wanders into a tavern seated outside the city of Vilis, ranting incomprehensibly...

-

So. Takuma's still stuck down in some dingy abandoned prison haunted by who-knows-what. This plot can either start within the tavern with characters witnessing the delirious man bursting into the bar or can be skipped forward to outside the castle, making the assumption that all involved characters have been informed by the slaver and have their own reasons for wanting to go:
Spoiler:

This thread is open to good, evil, trained fighters, common citizens. This thread is likely to carry some pretty heavy gore in it and it's unwise to place a character in this thread if that character fancies the idea of trying to fight something they know nothing about. This thread is oriented towards stealth, survival, horror, and caution.

Leave a post if you're interested and remember to say whether you'd like to start at the tavern or skip ahead to the castle. :X Thanks for reading this wall o' text.

Edit: Also, this thread will require dedicated RPers. If you have any idea of possibly having to AFK for longer than a week, do not join. I know I might be sounding mean, but if someone ditches this thread(the thread where my character is TRAPPED in one place), I'm going to be understandably unhappy with you.
Back to top Go down
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile
Class: Cleric
Title: Monk

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:56 pm

Feisty guy, feisty! Do me a favor. I'm finishing up my second char as I type this up, I'll be able to throw him into an RP with your character. The only time I ever AFK really is when I get busy on the weekends, but I still show up for a bit from time to time.

Once my second char is setup, I'll gladly join in an RP with you.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile
Race: Unknown
Class: Warrior
Title: Rogue Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:34 pm

I am also very interested... Unfortunately, my Character on this Account is already in a sort of plot thingy. Lol. I don't know if my other Character, Cadence, would be able to fall into you plot. But if she could fit somehow, I would gladly participate. I will read more into this in a bit, for I am currently working on school work and such. I may be a multi-tasker, but I can only do so much at once. That's why I don't want to say I'll do it, if in case something comes up. .x.
Back to top Go down
http://onesky.heavenforum.com
Avarice.
Game Master
Avarice.

Message : Theres a Reason for each word, each phrase, each glance each gaze.

Character Profile
Race: Elven
Title: Kinslayer

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:36 pm

If you need someone to play as NPC's i can do that.
Back to top Go down
Takuma
Aspiring Member
Takuma

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:02 am

@Rodyn: Sure thing, I'm not too worried about the actual posting rate, I just don't want the thread to completely stagnate and die from waiting for weeks on end for someone to post. Thanks for replying, I look forward to seeing your char.

@Fatal: Cadence would fit in fine since the thread isn't centered on combat, and the presence of another youth would be more reason for Takuma to be prone to trust. However, it's up to you in the end, as I don't know how Cadence would approach a situation such as this, or if the character would take the risks involved. All the same, I like the char, but take your time on deciding(Grades be more important). Thanks for replyin'.

@Avarice: I can likely play most of the NPC's myself, but still have to wait until I get more than one PC in the mix. Still, could likely let you have the control of the monsters roaming about the place, not much dialogue involved, mind you, but get to skulk about and slay plenty of dark wizards. xD But if you're interested and have the time, I can PM you details on them. Thanks for replying. =D
Back to top Go down
Avarice.
Game Master
Avarice.

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Just so you know all your monsters have to be approved by Staff members before you use them. You can PM me them if you don't want people to know their abilities and such, and i will check and make sure they are good for use. If not i'll tell you what needs to be changed. If they are too powerful then I or FA will have to step in and take control of them, we don't want any Biased Monsters killing off players if you get what i'm saying, Not that we're assuming you are biased at all its just that everyone should be treated fairly. In any case, yeah i will have plenty of time to RP as NPC's.
Back to top Go down
Takuma
Aspiring Member
Takuma

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Bump. @_@
Back to top Go down
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Oh, right, I made my character already. Mornefindon or something like that. Can't remember the login name at all. But he's an elf! And a detective! I suppose I can make him show up in Vilis when he's handing in a job or something.
Back to top Go down
Takuma
Aspiring Member
Takuma

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:53 pm

Noted, but still need a second player at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:35 pm

If I can get ahold of Sean [ Measure ], I might just bring my main Character into this. If Lucy gets involved, [ which considering the situation, she definitely would ] so will his Character, Dan. Then that's two determined Characters who will gladly beat the snot out of said Slavers, and show the Slaves the meaning of freedom! Wooo! xD
Back to top Go down
Avarice.
Game Master
Avarice.

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:39 pm

Lol. not with me in charge of NPCs you wont =p
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:40 pm

Psh... Bring it. ;3
Back to top Go down
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:43 pm

This sounds like it'll be a shabang, maybe a shingding!
Back to top Go down
Avarice.
Game Master
Avarice.

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Hahaha. i will most certainly bring it! >O
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Lolz. Okay, let's stop spamming this innocent member's topic, shall we? Anyways, I dropped Sean a note, but he won't be back until later. I will discuss this with him. Believe it or not, this plot of yours should actually tie in well with Lucy's plot that I have in mind. More specifically, she might start retaining fragments of her memory. Dun, dun, dun! .o.
Back to top Go down
Measure
Polaris
Measure

Character Profile
Title: Sniper!

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:08 pm

I really must express some serious criticism on both this idea and the fact that I was talked about here...

Okay, I have none. Yeah, it sounds like fun...and a chance to finally shove an arrow through somethings head and have a good laugh. Count me in
Back to top Go down
Takuma
Aspiring Member
Takuma

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Sounds good. I'll likely begin working on the thread here soon and have it start in the town of Vilis, with Mr. Delirious Slaver. I suppose when Sean-person replies to you, post in this topic whether you two are in or out so I can know when to start the thread. Thanks.

Edit: Doh. Okay, will have thread up soon then. Link should be up by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Measure is Sean-person you speak of, lolz. As soon as we finish our current topic regarding returning to Tola, which we just left, and realizing that the place is shut down, we'll be heading in the direction of Vilis. One problem though... Vilis doesn't have a Tavern. .____.;
Back to top Go down
Takuma
Aspiring Member
Takuma

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:02 am

Vilis doesn't have a tavern? Why? Is there a thread where I can read information on Vilis?
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:14 am

Information regarding Vilis is in the RP area of the forum. Under Vilis, there will be separate sections regarding what building and structures each place has to offer. Most of the villages, towns, and cities that are close to Theas Forest don't have Taverns. Tola has a Tavern, since it is a port town, and they get plenty of traffic. Vilis is known for its Silk Farms, and is placed near the Khora River. .x.
Back to top Go down
Takuma
Aspiring Member
Takuma

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:18 am

Ah, well it appears to have an Inn, which is close enough. Though, really a building wouldn't be needed and this short interrogation could happen anywhere, but I'll see what comes to me. Ty.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:01 am

You're welcome. Lemme know if you have anymore questions or concerns. :3
Back to top Go down
Takuma
Aspiring Member
Takuma

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:53 am

Thread is up, let me know if any of the details are unforgivably off-base and I'll edit and fix them.

Link to thread here: The Descent

Currently the line-up of characters involved looks to be: Horrible Monsters(generously controlled by Avarice) Takuma(Me), Marik(Rodyn, aka Mornefindon), Lucia Loveless(Fatal attraction), Denzyl Archer(Measure, aka Sean-person).
Back to top Go down
Mornefindon
Mornefindon

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:32 pm

Listen, I have someone whose making a char soon - at least, I hope she is. Would it be possible for her to jump in, as well? She's supposed to be my character's assistant, if that would help matters along any.
Back to top Go down
Takuma
Aspiring Member
Takuma

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:25 pm

It's possible. I hadn't planned to get more than 2 characters involved in this thread, however, I'm not against it so long as a steady pace is kept. The more players you have in a thread the slower it's going to go, that's simply how it is.

So long as she's active and knows what's involved in this thread(Gore, violence, etc.), then she's welcome, though it's probably a good idea for her to enter before the group leaves Vilis and heads toward the prison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting bodies for a plot.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Sky :: Social :: Discussion & Feedback-
Jump to: