One Sky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This forum is currently inactive.

One Sky is a custom text based roleplay site, set in a world beyond our own. Technologically modern, though taking place in a more ancient to medieval setting - you join the world as a mortal. The site is player driven as well as plot driven, with the backstory being only a basis for your character to get involved in this new world, known as Aleha.
Below is a list of important links that all members should read. The title of the linked topic is posted, with the date the topic was last updated. Ammends to the structure of this site occur quite often, so be sure to frequently check for updates. ♥
» The Storyline - 05/11/10 «
» The Map - 06/15/10 «
» The Rules - 11/04/10 «
» The System - 11/04/10 «
» The Availability - 11/04/10 «
» The Multiples - 11/04/10 «

Fatal Attraction :: Head Admin Avarice :: Co-Admin Last Temptation :: Polaris Measure :: Polaris

One Sky©
One Sky, One Destiny©
- The Creator -
[ The Founder & Head Admin ]

Custom Characters,
Equipment, Techniques,
Creatures, Images, etc.
- Their Rightful Owners -
Any creations, posts,
and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information
may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to
abide is plagiarism.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
© 2009 - 2011

Requesting bodies for a plot.

Go down 
+2
Rodyn
Takuma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile
Race: Unknown
Class: Warrior
Title: Rogue Ninja

Requesting bodies for a plot. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:59 pm

The topic is remarkably detailed, so I must commend you on that. There are no problems that my eyes can see, so no worries. I just need Rodyn, or Mornefindon, to make a few adjustments to his Application. I will allow him to continue RPing, though. :]
Back to top Go down
http://onesky.heavenforum.com
Rodyn
Elite Member

Character Profile
Race: Human
Class: Cleric
Title: Monk

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Oh copy that. Will do that when I get home
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 6:32 pm

No problem. :]
Back to top Go down
Takuma
Aspiring Member
Takuma

Character Profile
Class: Conjurer
Title: Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:18 pm

Try to hold off on posting now until Lucy and Dan have entered the topic.
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:56 pm

I have a question... Heh. The topic is place within the Market area, but in the posts, isn't it referring to a passage below the inn or something, which exist below the whole village itself? I'm just trying to make sure I know what's going on, so I don't post something totally stupid, because I managed to get lost in thinking too far into words... .____.;
Back to top Go down
Takuma
Aspiring Member
Takuma

Character Profile
Class: Conjurer
Title: Summoner

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:08 am

The problem at the moment is that the thread is occurring in two different areas. Within the market section of Vilis(NOT inside any buildings, just in the streets) and within a prison complex carved-out under some old ruins of a fort or castle, hidden out in the Theas forest.

Your characters would probably enter in at Vilis, unless your characters stumble into the ruins and fancy the idea of going spelunking for the hell of it. xD

Edit: The plot will converge into a single area once all characters are assembled, but it felt more logical to place it in the market place since there was no forum for simply "Out in the forests within the vicinity of Vilis" and for the fact that the thread starts there.

Feel free to move it if you like. @_@
Back to top Go down
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥
The Creator
Fαταl Aττrαcτioη ♥

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:13 pm

Oh, that's fine. I was just making sure I wasn't lost. Thanks, I think I understand now. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting bodies for a plot.   Requesting bodies for a plot. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting bodies for a plot.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Sky :: Social :: Discussion & Feedback-
Jump to: